Friday, August 28, 2009

Soul Searching

I know I have already been MIA for a while, but it was for a good cause. I promise! I have been trying to figure out a theme or a purpose for my blog. Something to motivate me to write, share, inspire, and grow through this process of blogging. The even that sparked this thought was Julie and Julia. I feel like Julie, I need something to help keep me motivated in my direction, desires, goals, and dreams. So I thought that there would be a few topics, just to start, that I would write about.

-Professional Goals: My efforts to stay positive at work, and become the BEST for my kids.
-Acting: My continuous journey in the industry
-Educational Growth: My efforts to achieve high education goals
-Family: New adventures of being a Newlywed
-Religion: My relationship with God, and his people

I figured these topics would help give me a focus of my blog. I truly look forward to experiencing and sharing my growth in all of these areas. I will title my posts according to the topics they address. I hope this will prove to be enjoyable for all!

Thanks for reading, caring, sharing, and your love!

xox

Harmony Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment