Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Love Is In The Air

Here is an oldie but goodie! Ceasar and I went to Vegas in November for a day, just to get away and escape life's daily drama's. I love this man so much for his supportive, kind, patient, and loving heart. God could NOT have made a better man for me than him.

After we got married we moved into my parents house for two reasons.
1. Saving money for our home
2. Helping my parents out during my mommy's recovery
This was not only my father's idea, but my husbands also! They both thought that this step/transition would be best for everyone involved. Well, they were both right. But who expects their new hubby to adjust so well to living with their inlaws? I mean, I know my parents are as close to perfect as it gets, but Ceasar made it look so easy. He is so kind! I honestly don't know what I do to deserve such a man!

Everyday I come home from work and this man spoils me. The house is clean, bed is made, and he has paid the bills! He makes me relax, calms my nerves, and listens to my daily drama. Now, I am sure most of you are saying, "Yeah Yeah, you are newly wed, ha!", well you are right, we are, and I am going to eat it up until he says, ENOUGH! I just feel so blessed, and my cup is over flowing so much that I had to share with all of you just how wonderful my husband is to me :)

Tomorrow is my last day without babies in my classroom. This is my first year teaching 6th grade at WMS, and I am very excited! I hope to be the best teacher I can be. I want to stay positive, and I want His light to shine brightly from all I do :) Please say prayers!

I must go now.......I have homework, research, and planning to do :) I will update more soon. Oh, my mommy is recovering quickly, thanks again for all of your kind thoughts and prayers!

xox

Harmony Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment